Account Manager Vacancy
We’re recruiting for an Account Manager with 1.5/2 years’ experience to join our rapidly evolving team at Sunshine Comms in Leith, Edinburgh! We need a forward-thinking, innovative and enthusiastic person to join the client management team and help us provide excellent service for all of our wonderful clients.
This is a varied role working across a range of clients from travel & tourism, leisure and food & drink.
We’re looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about digital marketing.
• Ambitious. We’re a growing business, after all.
• Social media and tech savvy
• Very creative with great ideas
• A good writer
• Able to take the lead on projects as well as assist across clients.
• Confident at reporting and analytics
• Personable and friendly
• A team player
• A multi-tasker
What’s in it for you?
• You’ll get a greater amount of responsibility than in large agencies.
• The chance to work with great brands alongside some great people (if we do so say ourselves).
• Training opportunities.
• The chance to help shape a new marketing agency.
• A competitive salary.
• The opportunity to be part of a fun, relaxed and talented social media agency
• Great holidays - many of our clients are travel companies after all!
• An actual work/life balance.
• Experience working in a social media or digital agency
• Experience with Facebook adverts or analytical tools
• 1.5 – 2 years' experience in an agency or client side role
• Great client service skills
How your day will look:
• Working in a team of community managers to service a leading travel client
• Maintaining strong relationships with clients
• Going to client meetings
• Coming up with content ideas and briefing the creative team
• Writing social media strategies
• Implementing social media strategies and on-going social media management
• Paid advertising
• Overseeing projects and ensuring they are running to schedule
• Reporting to a Senior Account Manager
• Working on email marketing and SEO as well as social media
• Working on a range of creative projects such as photoshoots, video creation and attending events
• Keeping yourself and Sunshine up to date with the latest social media developments
Think this is you?
Wow us with your CV, cover letter and a few of your social profiles by sending them to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you and best of luck!