We're Hiring - Junior Designer
We’re on the lookout for a new member of Sunshine! A junior designer/art director hybrid, to be exact. Does that sound like you? Read on…
What we need from you
- Strong Adobe Creative Cloud skills are essential, particularly in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability and confidence to come up with, articulate and present creative ideas.
- Self motivated, organised and accountable.
- Creative flair and keen eye for detail.
- Able to handle a busy workload.
- Willingness to keep learning, take initiative and be part of a diverse team.
- Any other creative skills like photography, videography, typography (all the -ographys) are nice-to-have.
- Any animation skills are also a bonus.
- Experience in handling briefs and experience in designing social media content is a plus, but not essential.
who are sunshine?
Sunshine are a social media-focussed digital agency that helps brands understand, manage and make the most of their digital presence. We’ve grown pretty quickly since starting 2 years ago, and have wonderful clients all over the world. But enough about us.
Where do you fit in?
We want to showcase our clients in the best way possible, and that requires great content. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable coming up with ideas, taking an idea straight through to execution, or working from a brief to create content that works.
We’re looking for people who might have some experience already, and are looking to take on more responsibility, but if you can stun us with your portfolio, we’d accept people without experience too.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You’ll get a greater amount of responsibility than in large agencies.
- The chance to work with great brands alongside some great people (if we do say so ourselves).
- Training opportunities and being able to chart your own progression.
- The chance to be part of a growing agency.
- Great holidays - many of our clients are travel companies after all!
- An actual work/life balance.
What you need to do
We can’t make a decision on a designer without seeing a body of work, so any application without a portfolio will not be successful.
If you’ve got a portfolio, send that and a cover letter with salary expectations to [email protected]