Now Hiring - Senior Digital Strategist
Join the team!
Things just keep on growing here at Sunshine Communications, so we’re on the lookout for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our team of social experts in Edinburgh!
It’ll come as no surprise that our working days look a little different than they used to. We've changed the way we work entirely due to the coronavirus pandemic, so our new structure is a blended approach of two days in the office and three days wherever you want - whether that's at home, in a cafe, or on the beach.
We've realised how successfully we can all work from home, and how much healthier it’s been for us not to be in the office five days a week, but we still miss the social side of things. This way, we get the best of both worlds. We’re really excited to continue to grow the team and the business under this new model; maybe you’ll be the first one to join us!
What are we looking for?
As the Senior Digital Strategist, you will be working with our Social Media Strategist and wider social team to implement stellar social specific and broader digital strategies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the strategic digital lead within the agency, creating best-in-class content and paid strategies for all current and new clients
- Overseeing the social team to execute these strategies and ensure ROI
- Keeping the agency up-to-date with all changes and innovations within digital marketing to ensure we are creating the best possible work for our clients
- Collaborating with the creative, production and account management teams to deliver outstanding campaigns
- Playing a key role in new business pitches and proposal creation
- Pushing the agency in new and exciting directions when it comes to digital services
- Championing innovative ideas
- Attending client meetings along with account managers and presenting all strategic work and reports
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a digital or social media strategist within an agency or in-house
- Expert knowledge of all social media platforms
- A thorough understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook insights and other digital tracking/ analytical tools
- Experience delivering complex paid social and PPC campaigns
- An equal level of comfort with analytical and creative approaches
- A track record of delivering successful digital campaigns that cut through creatively and delivered outstanding ROI
- Knowledge of the full digital marketing toolkit – although you don’t need to be an expert on everything
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A keen interest in driving innovation across digital marketing platforms
What's in it for you?
In return for your awesome hard work, you'll enjoy fantastic benefits including:
- A generous holiday allocation 😎
- Your birthday off, plus some extra days at Christmas 🎂
- Company Pension ❤️
- Training and development budget ✏️
- 2 x volunteering days a year 🤝
- Plenty office parties, fun days out and social gatherings (check out our Instagram) 🥂
- A dog friendly office! 🐶
- Flexible working hours ⏰
- Work abroad opportunities ✈️
- Work from home 3 days a week if you want to 🏠
- And more! 🎉
The fine print
This is a full-time role as part of our head office in Edinburgh, but due to the ongoing pandemic we will only be in the office two days a week. Salary dependent on experience.
Think you fit the bill? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by Tuesday 25th August.
We can't wait to meet you!