Now Hiring – Content Producer
Note: This vacancy has now been filled. Thank you to everyone that applied!
Join the team!
We’re looking for a new middle-weight Content Producer to join our talented content team in Edinburgh. The candidate will have a true talent for design, an eye for good photography and a drive to learn (or show off!) production skills.
The ideal candidate will report into our Senior Creative, collaborating with our talented copywriters, content producers and social account handlers to bring clients to life.
What are we looking for?
The next member of our team will be a digital and social-savvy digital designer with previous experience working in a content production role – agency or client-side, we’re simply looking for someone that demonstrates a drive for bringing lots of brands to life.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone that has…
- A minimum of 2-3 years creative experience.
- Great knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Premiere specifically).
- Strong presentation skills, both verbally and visually.
- Passion for crafting engaging content and brand storytelling.
- An understanding of digital and social advertising platforms.
- An ability to work towards deadlines, managing a varied workload within agreed timescales.
- Communication and collaboration skills, able to work with other creatives and client handlers.
- A real attention to detail and ability to be objectively critical of their own work.
- Experience behind a camera is useful but not essential.
Degree, no degree – we don’t mind! We value a can-do attitude and a lust for learning more than anything.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The chance to join a rising content marketing agency.
- Flexible development opportunities; you're in control.
- A greater amount of responsibility and freedom than in larger agencies.
- The chance to work with great brands alongside some great people
- A competitive salary and generous holiday allocation.
- A relaxed and fun culture that you can help shape.
- Regular social and team-building events.
- A flexible approach to working.
There will also be a full embedding and training period, so don't worry about diving into the deep end – though we do appreciate good swimmers (and metaphors).
What’s next? We're looking for a stellar CV and a short portfolio of work. Most of all, we want to get to know you and your passions – so let your personality shine through.
Once you're ready, fire over an email to our Senior Creative, Chris, at [email protected]. He loves a chat.
There's no closing date but we will snap up good talent and expect this to be a popular position. Good luck!